A downloadable game for Windows
NEOLITE is a third person wave based shooter sandbox game.
- This game is gonna be so frustrating, maybe? I dunno
- You have a Neon Gun and a Electro Blade as weapons
- You can upgrade them after each wave with your remaining life.
- Try and upgrade your weapons to Marvelous, it’s gonna be FUN.
- You gain Life by killing your enemies.
- Has 5 waves of enemies with an additional 6th sandbox mode.
- Made for Ludum Dare 44.
- This game is not balanced at all.
- No Controller support BTW If the game is lagging, reduce the graphics quality using the in-game settings menu.
- Also if you got some time please checkout all the settings and stuff,I put some serious time into that stuff which I should’nt have done.
- Fixed AI getting stuck at certain points on the level .
- Fixed weapon projectile not spawning .
- Fixed Steam VR opening for some people even though the game has no VR support. (atleast I think I fixed it but I can’t test it, be sure to give me info about that if you’ve got steam VR)
- Added a delete save Button to the settings Menu
|Control||Primary Key||Secondary Key|
|Sprint||Left Shift (Hold)||-|
|Shoot||Left Mouse Button (Hold)||-|
Unreal Engine 4
|Made with||Unreal Engine, Blender, Audacity|
|Tags||3D, Ludum Dare, Ludum Dare 44, Neon, Third Person, Third-Person Shooter, ue4, Unreal Engine|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Links||Ludum Dare, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Artstation, Patreon|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
NeoLite 49 MB
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.